Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Register
Pages: 1
RSS
after surgery, great feeling
hello Dr. Samadi,

on Sept 11,2006 you performed surgery on me, and gave me such a great feeling that every thing was going to be ok. just by the way you looked i felt conferdent. today Sept 18,2006
I strongly suggest to any body you are the top gun in robotic laparoscopic. I received a call from a friend who has a friend who has prostate cancer and i gave him a pep talk on what you have done for me and gave him your web site. again Doc.

THANK YOU
Ray Drach
Dear Ray
I thank you for your kind words. It is really because of patients like you that we can work this hard without feeling tired.
I am very happy for you and your family and wish you well.
David Samadi, M.D.
Pages: 1
Users browsing this topic (1 guests, 0 registered, 0 hidden)

Call to Make an Appointment With Dr. David Samadi:

1-212-365-5000

Click the contact link to learn how Dr. Samadi can help treat your prostate cancer and give you back your quality of life.

* The benefits of robotic surgery cannot be guaranteed as surgery is both patient and procedure specific. Previous surgical results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Testimonials
Mark S.

I learned a long time ago that when you need make a decision on a surgeon, do your homework. Ask questions. A knowledge understanding of your condition, accompanied with researching your doctor, will inevitably lead you to the office...

more..
B. Koenig, USA

Again, on behalf of myself and my family, I just want to thank you for your compassion, capableness and concern during this difficult time. As a result of having had a Robotic Laparoscopic Prostatectomy I can now look forward to a long and cancer-free life.

more..
Louis S., USA

The operation went like clockwork and was successful. My stay at Mt. Sinai for a little over 24 hours went just as Dr. Samadi had explained at our first consultation .There were no surprises or unexpected incidents. The staff at Mt. Sinai were great. My post operative recovery is progressing well...

more..
Judith D., USA

We liked your answer very much. No one touches my patients but me. At that moment, we knew we had found our surgeon. We have never regretted that decision for a single moment. You and your staff have a level of knowledge, experience and professionalism that is unparalleled.

more..