Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Register
Pages: 1
RSS
after surgery, great feeling
hello Dr. Samadi,

on Sept 11,2006 you performed surgery on me, and gave me such a great feeling that every thing was going to be ok. just by the way you looked i felt conferdent. today Sept 18,2006
I strongly suggest to any body you are the top gun in robotic laparoscopic. I received a call from a friend who has a friend who has prostate cancer and i gave him a pep talk on what you have done for me and gave him your web site. again Doc.

THANK YOU
Ray Drach
Dear Ray
I thank you for your kind words. It is really because of patients like you that we can work this hard without feeling tired.
I am very happy for you and your family and wish you well.
David Samadi, M.D.
Pages: 1
Users browsing this topic (1 guests, 0 registered, 0 hidden)

Call to Make an Appointment With Dr. David Samadi:

1-212-365-5000

Click the contact link to learn how Dr. Samadi can help treat your prostate cancer and give you back your quality of life.

* The benefits of robotic surgery cannot be guaranteed as surgery is both patient and procedure specific. Previous surgical results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Testimonials
Anthony R., USA

I had my surgery on January 21.Six weeks after my surgery Doctor Samadi once again checked my PSA count. Doctor Samadi and I were thrilled to discover that it was zero. My cancer was gone!

more..
J. K., New York, USA

In March of 2006 I had robotic prostate surgery and was released from the hospital in 24 hours and had the catheter removed in 5 days. My PSA values have been below the detectable range for the entire year. At your hands it is the most painless and least invasive operation that a man can ever have.

more..
J. M., New York, USA

Aside from having a great facility with state of the art equipment, your staff has provided presidential suite like service to ensure that I was most comfortable before, during and after my surgery.

more..
G. A., New York, USA

"Just yesterday I got the results of my one month post surgery blood test, the PSA level is less than 0.1, thank you Dr. Samadi!"

more..