Forgot your password?
Register
Login

Register
Pages: 1
RSS
after surgery, great feeling
hello Dr. Samadi,

on Sept 11,2006 you performed surgery on me, and gave me such a great feeling that every thing was going to be ok. just by the way you looked i felt conferdent. today Sept 18,2006
I strongly suggest to any body you are the top gun in robotic laparoscopic. I received a call from a friend who has a friend who has prostate cancer and i gave him a pep talk on what you have done for me and gave him your web site. again Doc.

THANK YOU
Ray Drach
Dear Ray
I thank you for your kind words. It is really because of patients like you that we can work this hard without feeling tired.
I am very happy for you and your family and wish you well.
David Samadi, M.D.
Pages: 1
Users browsing this topic (1 guests, 0 registered, 0 hidden)

Call to Make an Appointment With Dr. David Samadi:

1-212-365-5000

Click the contact link to learn how Dr. Samadi can help treat your prostate cancer and give you back your quality of life.

* The benefits of robotic surgery cannot be guaranteed as surgery is both patient and procedure specific. Previous surgical results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Testimonials
J. Newman

I am pleased and proud to add my comments to the patients list of success stories. I had been affected by BPH (growing prostate) for 10 years.

more..
H. L., Staten Island, USA

Your professionalism and skill are first class; your team great and the facility top notch. You are the “Leonardo” of the DaVinci Robotic prostatectomy. Thank you!

more..
Dan C., USA

I was extremely fortunate that I was blessed with the best surgeon for the job, Dr. David Samadi. It was his experience as a surgeon, a top notch team of professionals, compassion for his patients, passion for his work and a humility that is rare among people of his stature. It was this that gave me the comfort to go forward.

more..
67 岁,美国 纽约

2011年5月,我的验血报告PSA数值为4.89。7月份在排除了泌尿系统炎症等因素后,泌尿科医生决定为我做前列腺组织活检。活检报告表明我患前列腺癌,而且格里森等级(Gleason’s Grade)为7。

more..