after surgery

Search  Users  Rules 
Forgot your password?
Pages: 1
after surgery, great feeling
hello Dr. Samadi,

on Sept 11,2006 you performed surgery on me, and gave me such a great feeling that every thing was going to be ok. just by the way you looked i felt conferdent. today Sept 18,2006
I strongly suggest to any body you are the top gun in robotic laparoscopic. I received a call from a friend who has a friend who has prostate cancer and i gave him a pep talk on what you have done for me and gave him your web site. again Doc.

Ray Drach
Dear Ray
I thank you for your kind words. It is really because of patients like you that we can work this hard without feeling tired.
I am very happy for you and your family and wish you well.
David Samadi, M.D.
Pages: 1
Users browsing this topic (1 guests, 0 registered, 0 hidden)

Call to Make an Appointment With Dr. David Samadi:

Click the contact link to learn how Dr. Samadi can help treat your prostate cancer and give you back your quality of life.

* The benefits of robotic surgery cannot be guaranteed as surgery is both patient and procedure specific. Previous surgical results do not guarantee future outcomes.
Alan H., New Jersey, USA

Words are not enough to express my heartfelt thanks to you and your staff for the successful outcome of my surgery. The compassion and care shown to me and my family by everyone made the journey through this most trying time much easier.

Pat G.

We are both so grateful for your continued excellent care and treatment!

A. B., Romania

“On post-op day 10, my father went to the US Tennis Open by himself and on day 12, he took a transatlantic flight home to Romania. One and two months after surgery, his PSA was 0..”

Gary W.

Thanks for being my surgeon. Your entire staff; including Roceo, Maria, Ann, Martha, Nurse Ann, Charles, and all the doctors, nurses, and assistants at Mount Sinai Hospital and Clinic have been very kind to me.