You can make an appointment by calling my office directly 1-212-365-5000
I will ask that you bring the following information on your first visit, if possible:
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) history. This is a screening test used to evaluate and determine whether prostate cancer exists.
- Recent pathology slides and prostate biopsy report, which provide a scientific and medical evaluation of whether prostate cancer exists. During a biopsy, several needle punch samples are taken for analysis by a pathologist to determine the presence and aggressiveness of prostate cancer cells.
- Nuclear medicine bone scan, or a Cat scan, if available, to determine the staging of prostate cancer development.
- Information on medical and surgical history and current medications taken.
- Name and address of your referring physician.
- Medical Insurance Provider and Plan Information.